Our complaints policy
At Borne, we aim to maintain high standards in our work, but we recognise that sometimes not everyone will agree with what we do.
Your feedback matters to us. We welcome comments, suggestions and complaints. We are committed to improving the service we offer you.
We promise to take all complaints seriously and deal with them in a timely manner.
How to make a complaint
If you have a complaint you can contact us by phone, email or letter.
- Call us on 020 3955 5150
- Email email@example.com
- Write to: The Borne Foundation, Bridge House, 181 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4EG
What we need to know
To help us investigate and address all complaints, we ask you to provide as much information as possible.
- The reason for your complaint
- Where and when what you’re complaining about happened
- The name(s) of anyone involved (if known)
- What outcome you are hoping for
- Your contact details (name, address, daytime telephone number and/or email)
What happens when I complain
We will try to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. If we need to investigate further, we will acknowledge your complaint:
- Immediately or on the same day if you telephone us
- Within 24 hours if you contact us by email
- Within five working days if you send us a letter
You will be given the name of the staff member dealing with your complaint and when they will next contact you either with a proposed resolution or update.
Taking your complaint further
If your complaint is about our fundraising work or activities and you are not satisfied with our response, you are entitled to take it to the Fundraising Regulator. This is the self-regulatory scheme that works to ensure that organisations raising money from the public do so honestly and properly.
Complaints should be made to the Fundraising Regulator within two months of Borne’s final response to your complaint.
Their contact details are:
2nd Floor CAN Mezzanine Building
49-51 East Road
Tel: 0300 999 3407
Fax: 0333 321 8804
To improve the service we provide, we may contact you within a month of your complaint being dealt with to check that you were satisfied with our resolution.
Any information you give will only be used to ensure that we provide the best possible service.