managing the money
However you choose to fundraise, make sure your hard-earned cash gets to Borne safely!
The easiest way to collect the funds you raise is by setting up a page on JustGiving!
- It’s easy to share on social media
- You can set a target and show the total raised so far
- The money goes straight to Borne
- Donors can join the Gift Aid programme, boosting their gift by 25%!
If you’re running an event or selling something, you may collect donations in the form of cash or cheques. If you do:
- Use a sealed collecting box
- Cash must be collected, counted and recorded by two unrelated individuals, where possible
- Keep the funds collected in a safe and secure location
- Pay in the money as soon as possible
paying in your fundraising
We can’t thank you enough for all your hard work to raise lifesaving funds. Once you’ve finished your fundraising, here’s how you can get the money to Borne.
Post your cheque (please don’t post cash!) to:
The Borne Foundation,
315-317 New Kings Road
London, SW6 4RF
Make a bank transfer, at no extra fee to Borne. Contact our team by email or call +44 (0)7821 681 058 to receive our bank details,
over the phone
We accept all major credit cards and debit cards. Please call +44 (0)7821 681 058 to make a payment.