Borne Golf Day 2020
Thursday 1 October
18 holes of exhilarating competition on the iconic Old Course at Sunningdale Golf Club.
About the day
Hosted by Borne Patron and rugby legend Will Greenwood and Borne Trustee Nick Hurrell, Borne’s Golf Day is held every year at the beautiful and iconic Sunningdale Golf Club.
Join us and enjoy 18 holes of exhilarating stableford competition on the iconic Old Course, considered to be one of the best inland courses in the UK, followed by lunch and a special auction.
On the day
Venue | Sunningdale Golf Club
Address | Ridgemount Road, Sunningdale, SL5 9RR
Timing | 8am to 4pm
We are delighted that Sunningdale are able to safely deliver our Golf Day under current government guidelines, and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all guests. This has led to some alterations of the format, including:
- All food and drink will be table service, and seating will be socially distanced
- Transactions on the day will be cashless, including the Borne raffle
- Guest information should be provided in advance, and will be passed on for track and trace purposes
- Guests are kindly asked to walk to their starting tees
- Lockers and showers will be unavailable, and toilets will be operating under a one-way system
- On arrival, guests are kindly asked to go directly to the Dining Room for breakfast (excluding the team captain, who will complete registration on behalf of their team). At the end of the day, guests are encouraged to leave promptly after the prize giving.
Please note that these measurements are subject to change in line with the government guidelines. If you have any questions at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.